The user interface gives admin users a realtime view, making monitoring of queues simple. Statistics are shown per queue.
- Refresh: force refresh.
- Wallboard: Opens a wallboard view in a new window, after selecting what queues to show on the wallboard. See image below.
- Reset: reset all metrics to zero.
- Name: name of agent
- Calls taken: call taken since last reset by agent
- Last call: time of last call taken
- Presence: presence status of all users and phones. Each status badge has a text label and color to indicate the various states:
- do not disturb
- Status: current status
- Max: maximum number of calls that this queue will accept
- Calls: number of calls in the queue since last reset
- Hold time: average hold time in seconds since last reset
- Completed: number of calls completed since last reset
- Abandoned: number of calls abandoned since last reset
Axeos also provides access to an online reporting application that allows you to view more advanced statistics, graphs and data export to e.g. MS Excel. The online reporting application provides more metrics about the performance to help to serve your customers effectively. Below you will see some example reports. For more information please contact us at email@example.com.