The PBX includes conference room functionality. There is no restriction to the number of rooms you can set up.
Configure a Conference room and assign it either to an extension, IVR, routine or inbound number.
- Room number: number to refer to
- Description: free text to describe the character of the conference room
- Pin code: the code to be able to enter the queue.
- Max members: the maximum number of users allowed in the room. The system limit is 20.
- MoH when empty: play Music on Hold sound files as long as there is no one is in the conference room.
- Quiet: Disables all conference room sounds.
- Announce user count
- Announce user count to all
- Announce only user
- Announce user name
- Allow to review introduction
Via Status/Conferences you can mute/unmute people in your conference or even remove them of the conference. By default the pbx admin has access to this menu, and you can create a role to give other users access.